ESAR Course 3 was last weekend. This was held off of the Middle Fork Road in North Bend. Had a large 4×4 response and all training subjects were found alive and well!
- Notice: Instead of our normal general membership meeting this coming Tuesday April 9th, we'll be hosting our member… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- With our change in seasons from Winter to Spring, our temperatures are starting to warm up a bit, but hypothermia i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- 18 years ago on February 28th 2001, the magnitude 6.8 Nisqually earthquake rattled our region. We never know when t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- KOMO did a quick segment on our transport assistance during the winter weather event and current avalanche risks. -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- The King County Sheriff's Office has a press release on the high avalanche danger this weekend. - L3 facebook.com/kc4x4sar/posts… 4 months ago